Friday, November 9, 2007

Food, Nutrition and Cooking in Paris with a Food Geek

This blog will include comments and photos related to my Paris Food Sabbatical. I live in Paris as a culinary student at the Cordon Bleu, but I have an alias--a food and nutrition geek.

As a food geek (one fascinated with all aspects of food) and a professional nutrition geek (Registered Dietitian), I will eat my way around Paris. While eating, planning to eat and observing others eat, I will consider the following: how can one have balance eating in the motherland of boulangeries, patisseries, cheese, chocolate, butter and other caloric dense temptations.

I will also share recipes, food and eating tips and updates about what it's like to study French cuisine at the Cordon Bleu.

No comments:

Post a Comment